| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Falconara in April is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 54.4mm (2.1in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:04 long with an average length of 13:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Falconara April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Falconara, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Falconara:
- Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy - 125.1 kms (77.7 miles) NW
- Cervia, Italy - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) NW
- Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy - 75.2 kms (46.7 miles) NW
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 174.7 kms (108.6 miles) W
- Frontone, Italy - 52.2 kms (32.4 miles) WSW
- Arezzo, Italy - 123.3 kms (76.6 miles) W
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SW
- Radicofani, Italy - 151.8 kms (94.3 miles) WSW
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) SSW
- Viterbo, Italy - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) SW
- Preturo, Italy - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) S
- Guidonia, Italy - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SSW