| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Falconara in August is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 83.6mm (3.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 13:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Falconara August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Falconara, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Falconara:
- Point Marina/ Ravenn, Italy - 125.1 kms (77.7 miles) NW
- Cervia, Italy - 109.3 kms (67.9 miles) NW
- Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy - 75.2 kms (46.7 miles) NW
- Florence, Tuscany, Italy - 174.7 kms (108.6 miles) W
- Frontone, Italy - 52.2 kms (32.4 miles) WSW
- Arezzo, Italy - 123.3 kms (76.6 miles) W
- Perugia, Umbria, Italy - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SW
- Radicofani, Italy - 151.8 kms (94.3 miles) WSW
- Terminillo Mountain, Italy - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) SSW
- Viterbo, Italy - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) SW
- Preturo, Italy - 139.8 kms (86.9 miles) S
- Guidonia, Italy - 187.2 kms (116.3 miles) SSW